We will answer the most frequently asked questions.
- What time is checkout?
- It is 11:00 am.
Extension fee: 500 yen / hour (maximum extension until 3:00 pm)
- Is there a curfew?
- There is no curfew, but for security reasons, the front door is locked between 24:00 and 6:00. If you are staying, please hold your room key over the card reader to enter. Customers who have not checked in will be admitted after confirming the name of the reservation on the intercom.
- Can I use my room if I arrive earlier than the check-in time?
- Luggage will be stored at the front desk, but guidance to the room will be after 16:00. Please note.
About guest rooms
- Is Wi-Fi available?
- Available for free. The ID and password will be displayed on the TV screen in your room.
- Can I smoke at the hotel?
- The entire hotel is non-smoking. Heat-not-burn tobacco only Please use the heat-not-burn tobacco room on the 1st floor.
- Is it possible to make a call outside from the phone in the room?
- We do not accept phone calls from the guest rooms. When using it, please use it in the common area.
About facilities and services
- Can you keep my luggage before check-in?
- We will keep it at the front desk. Please feel free to drop by.
- Can you keep my luggage after check-out?
- If it is the day of check-out, we will keep it at the front desk.
- Can I send my luggage?
- We accept at the front desk. However, some sizes may not be available. Also, please note that we cannot accept international flights.
- Is there a cleaning service?
- There is a coin laundry on each floor. Please use that.
- Do you have vending machines and ice machines?
- The vending machine is on the 1st floor. There is no ice machine.